Month: February 2019

Dog on the Wirral who contracted lungworm in 2019

Vet’s Warning After Wirral Dog Contracts Rare Deadly Disease Linked To Slugs And Snails

Posted on

A vet has issued a warning to dog owners after a Wirral family almost lost their beloved pet to a rare and deadly disease linked to slugs and snails. Vet Dylan Payne, of Acorn Veterinary Centre in West Kirby, is part of the team helping…

Hamish the cat who was badly burned by laundry cleanser

Vets Save Life Of Hamish The Cat Badly Burned By Laundry Cleanser

Posted on

VETS have saved the life of a young cat who was left badly burned after it ended up getting covered in laundry disinfectant. Hamish was found foaming at the mouth by his owners Pete and Caroline Valentine, who assumed that his playmate, Mittens must have…

Maggie May, the Shih Tzu who swallowed a sock

Laundry-Loving Dog Recovers Well After Swallowing Sock

Posted on

A laundry-loving dog gave herself a shock when she ended up swallowing a sock. But luckily vets were able to retrieve the size 12 item, which was longer than 22-month-old Shih Tzu Maggie-May. The pesky pooch was taken to Beech House Veterinary Centre in Warrington,…

© 2019 Willows Veterinary Group. All rights reserved.
Website Made by iWeb.