At Station House Vets hale, we pride ourselves on the high levels of care we give to our customers and their pets.
Our facilities include:
- Routine Vaccinations
- Pet Passports
- Routine Neutering
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Extensive In-house Blood Testing
- Operating suite with advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems
- Home visits by arrangement
- 24 Hour Emergency Cover
- Referral to Specialists
- Written Prescriptions Available on Request
We have a permanent team of staff dedicated to providing the highest levels of care for your pets and we are always on hand to offer help and advice in a friendly and caring environment.
As vets, we see ourselves as part of the local community and regularly give talks to local community groups and schools in the Hale area to promote responsible pet ownership and as part of our ongoing commitment to promoting animal wellbeing we offer the following FREE nurse clinics
- One to one puppy / kitten consultations
- Senior animal health checks
- Weight clinics and weight management advice
- Dental advice
- Worming and flea control advice
All the staff at Station House Vets Hale are passionate about animals and between us we own 1 dog, 6 cats and 2 hamsters.
If you are looking for a vets in Hale then we can assure you of a knowledgeable, caring and friendly service