Registered Veterinary Nurse Charter Vets, Congleton
We are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of our team at our practice in Congleton. Opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses and Animal Care Assistant/Receptionists where our aim is to treat our patients as though they were our own animals and to treat our clients in the way we would wish to be dealt with ourselves.
· Part-time role working 30 hours per week: Monday & Friday 9.30-7pm Tuesday & Thursday 8.30-2.30pm, Wednesday off. 1:10 Saturdays 8.30am-1pm.
· No OOH cover
· Full-time salary £24,375 rising to £28,762 pa depending on experience pro-rated to hours (actual salary £19,500 to £23,009 for 30 hour week)
· Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
· 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
· Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
· Fun social events
· Dedicated Reception team so you can focus on nursing duties
· CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
· Clinical Coaching opportunities
A job description is available from the recruitment team. To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to Julie-Ann Goryl via the email email@example.com quoting job reference 99. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.