Like other Northwich Vets, the Willows Veterinary Hospital based in Hartford are able to provide all the usual care that you would expect from a vets, but as we are a Royal College Accredited Tier 3 (the highest tier awarded) hospital we can provide round the clock care for poorly animals with a dedicated night staff with qualified nurses. Nearly half of vets in the UK do not achieve standard Royal College Accreditation.
We have a team of eight veterinary surgeons and an experienced team of nurses and support staff.
The team work to ensure that the highest standards of professional expertise are provided for all animals in their care. A vet or nurse is present on the premises 24hrs a day- 365 days a year maintaining close supervision of all hospitalised animals.
We are members of “The British Veterinary Hospitals Association” (BVHA) whose mandatory regular inspections guarantee our compliance in all clinical matters. We are proud to have maintained our membership of this select club since 1968.
Because of our clinical excellence we are also an official British Veterinary Nurse Association (BVNA) training centre.
We all love animals and like to build up long term relationships with all our clients and their pets.
- Teams of highly experienced vets.
- Qualified nurses and trainees.
- Dedicated aseptic operating theatres.
- Advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems and monitoring equipment.
- Consulting rooms, dispensary, and spacious waiting area for clients.
- Practice laboratory with 2 technicians.
- Separate wards for cats and dogs. Heated and stainless steel for maximum security, hygiene and comfort.
- Separate isolation ward to prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Veterinary staff on-site 24hrs a day to monitor and supervise patients.
- Large car parking area and ramp access.
- Dental stations with ultrasonic scaler, dental drills, saws and polisher – and one of the only the only vets in the area with specialised dental x-ray equipment.
- Imaging suite for x-rays and ultrasound.
- 24 hour Emergency Vets
We are the most experienced veterinary practice in the area for keyhole surgery and bitch spays, having first adopted this technique in 2009.