Head Nurse - Birchwood Vets
We have a fabulous opportunity to join our practice in Warrington as Head Nurse. Birchwood Vets is made up of a friendly team of experienced Vets and Nurses where our aim is to treat our patients as though they were our own animals and to treat our clients in the way we would wish to be dealt with ourselves.
· Competitive salary based on skills, previous experience and qualifications
· Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
· 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
· Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
· Fun social events
· CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
· Clinical Coaching
· No OOH cover
· There is some flexibility regarding how the hours of work can be established for the right candidate. The hours of work are 37.5 per week to be worked on a rota between the times of 8.30am to 6pm plus 1:5 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and up to two Bank holidays per year at our Beech House practice located in Warrington.
Further details including a full job description can be obtained from Julie-Ann Goryl, Recruitment Officer on 01606 339893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please forward your CV and covering letter quoting job reference 7. Applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.