Part-Time Small Animal Vet
Abbeycroft Veterinary Surgery
At Abbeycroft Veterinary Surgery, we enjoy a great work life balance with no OOH. We are a small, friendly growing practice with a full support team of receptionists and nurses. Being in the centre of Northwich we have links to our Tier 3 accredited Hospital in Hartford. This role with involve working 2 days per week at Abbeycroft between the hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm plus a 1:4 Saturday within the Abbeycroft pod. Please follow the link to discover more about our fabulous practice in Northwich https://www.northwich-vets.co.uk/
Would you like to join our team?
- Are you a SA Vet, with experience of working within a SA first opinion practice?
- Do you want to work with a fabulous team?
- Can you offer working a 1:4 Saturday rota ?
- Do you want no OOH’s?
If the answer is YES to all of the questions above, then please get in touch.
In return we can offer the following benefits;
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 (FTE) for an experienced vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave, Buy/Sell Holiday and cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&C’s apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 07971632569.
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.