Registered Veterinary Nurse, Nights
Beech House Vet Centre, Warrington
We are seeking a team of three Night RVN’s to work at Beech House Veterinary Centre in Warrington (one recruited already!). This is an exciting opportunity for nurses, confident in sole charge and in-patient care, to join a practice which has had massive investment and transformation.
- Salary with night premium, will give provide a base salary of up-to £31,162 pa from the core 7 days on, 14 days off schedule, leaving a fortnight in every three weeks, free for other pursuits….
- The Night Nurse will work alongside a permanent Night Vet so lots of opportunities to use skills for inpatient care and surgery
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Group social events
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- The work pattern is based on 7 nights on 2 weeks off on a rolling rota 7pm-8am Monday to Sunday.
To see a copy of the job description click here.
To see more about the practice and team that you would be joining, follow this link https://www.warringtonvets.co.uk/
Feel free to contact Julie-Ann Goryl, Recruitment Officer on 01606 339893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To apply please send your CV and covering letter quoting job reference 69.
Applications dealt with on a first come first served basis
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.