Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Manchester Vet Centre, Denton
Would you like to have a fantastic work life balance never having to work a weekend or bank holiday ?
Full time SA Vet Opportunity – PT would also be considered !
No Weekends / No Bank Holidays / No OOH’s
Up to £60,000 a year
Manchester Vet Centre in Denton is an RCVS accredited, busy, thriving practice, with an excellent reputation locally and loyal client base. Manchester vet centre is based just 5 miles out of Manchester City Centre. We are now recruiting for a Full-time, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. Part-time would also be considered for the right candidate.
We are a friendly, passionate team of dedicated vets, nurses and receptionists who pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of clinical care and building strong relationships with our clients and their pets. We are forward thinking and always looking for ways to develop and progress- case discussions, the development of new skills and ideas are encouraged. CPD is funded up to £1750 and encouraged, we will support any interests and are always open to new ideas to improve our clinical work and the service we can offer our clients pets.
We are looking for a Small Animal Vet who has experience working within a busy 1st opinion vet practice. Confident working across consults, surgery, and medical work ups. Working alongside and receiving full support and encouragement from our long serving Vet with over 10 years working at this practice. Our Vet also has a diploma in veterinary anaesthesia! There would also be some sole charge accountabilities (currently one – two days per week.) A strong surgery bias would be advantageous but not necessary. Flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate to work around school opening hours or for a fantastic work-life balance.
The Willows veterinary group have a huge support base with contacts for referral, advice and support from a vast pool of knowledge in the northwest. There are excellent progression options within the Willows vet group if you are looking to gain more from your career.
In return we can offer the following benefits.
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced vet
- No out of hours, bank holidays or weekends!
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Being part of The Willows vet group with a great deal of clinical support
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave, Buy/Sell Holiday, and cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- Life Insurance
- 1 days paid volunteering leave
- BUPA and a HealthShield wellbeing programme
- Our own Willows referral hospital and OOH’s team to cover our pet’s care
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to Louise White at email@example.com, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call on 07971632569.
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.