Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Winsford Veterinary Surgery, Winsford
Full-time or Part-time Opportunities
We have a great opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team at our community practice in Winsford.
About Us – Winsford Veterinary Surgery is a busy practice aiming to offer first opinion services to a high standard. We are particularly proud of our range of nurse led clinics and well-paced consult blocks to allow our vets regular breaks and time to focus on the work up of clinical cases. We have 4 consultation rooms, imaging room with new ultrasound machine and large operating theatre.
The role – Either working FT or PT plus taking part in a 1:4 weekend rota working at Winsford or from our Tier 3 Hospital in Hartford, Cheshire. You would be working alongside an experienced team with the option to support as a Vet GDP advisor for our newly recruited graduate. We pride ourselves in offering a great place to work that promotes teamwork and actively supports the wellbeing of all team members.
Why join us ….
· All OOH and overnight inpatient care is undertaken by our Tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital in Hartford. This provides our patients with 24-hour care, meaning our vets don't have to do any late-night checks or worrying about poorly patients in practice overnight!
· Lovely client base and a friendly, approachable team
· Investment in the practice and team - team members undertaking certificates/imaging CPD, recent refurbishment and plans for further practice development, new ultrasound machine etc.
· Generous team wellbeing budget to provide fun activities and treats.
· Experienced nurses and veterinary care assistants, with nurse procedures and nurse led clinics.
In return we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) workplace pension scheme, RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover, CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder), wellbeing employee assistance programme plus much more.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to Louise White at firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 07971 632569.
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.